Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm tired of the Obamessiah thing already

I know that is so very politically incorrect. I know I will be accused of being a racist. Race has nothing to do with it.

I have seen so many people on tv and read so many things on-line today about Obama being the answer to all our problems. Sure, he ran on a platform of change, but he's just a man. I hope to be surprised by some of the positive changes he succeeds in making in the next four years. I just don't think it's fair to ourselves or him to expect him to solve all of America's problems. Sure, he's in a Spiderman comic now, but he isn't the superhero so many want to make him out to be.

Call me crazy, but I'm not naive enough to believe that I no longer have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying a mortgage.



Someone who agrees.

No comments: