Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweetened Condensed Milk in a Squeeze Bottle

About a year ago I discovered one of the coolest things ever in the Hispanic section of Kroger. Nestle's Hispanic version of sweetened condensed milk, La Lechera, is usually cheaper than its tradional American counterparts. The cool thing is that it now comes in a squeeze bottle. One of the most annoying things about canned sweetened condensed milk, to me at least, is scraping it out of the can and getting it all over the place. And what if you don't need a whole can? It's pretty hard to save it for later.

I love the squeeze bottle version because I don't get it all over me and I can use as much as I need and store the rest in the fridge.

I've seen it at local Kroger and Food City stores. It is also available at Mexgrocer.com.

No comments: